Friday, July 20, 2012

16 Weeks


Not too much of a visible difference, but I am definitely feeling the baby move now... Even kicking to the beat of "Call Me Maybe" the other day (embarrassing, I know). I feel like we're starting to get to know the little person inside me.

Baby's cousins are also getting curious. They've been concerned that I am such a negligent parent, I let the baby be naked. With "not even a diaper." They've been concerned for the baby's comfort, wondering how the baby can sleep without a bed. And, of course, the age old curiosity of how the baby might get out. Perhaps I will get a cough and just keep going until a baby pops out? If only...

1 comment:

  1. I am SO shocked that the questions, "How did the baby get there?", and "How is the baby going to get out?" did not make the 1001 question quiz my o-nange headed son was giving you!

    ReplyDelete